Peninsula Hot Springs Tour
Enjoy an evening visit to the Peninsula Hot Springs, an award-winning coastal oasis only 90 minutes from Melbourne. Escaping the busy weekend rush, you can enjoy various music and event options this evening. The Peninsula Hot Springs offers over 70 global bathing experiences in one Bath House, providing an idyllic escape for relaxation and thermal bathing. It is a great way to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul. Transportation to and from Melbourne to the Mornington Peninsula is also provided for your convenience.
The Twilight Express bus service provides an opportunity to spend quality time with loved ones, relax, and relieve daily tensions.
MON – THU 08:20/
FRI – SUN 3:00PM
MON – THU 02:30/
FRI – SUN 10:00PM
|$ 100-150 AUD
- Begin your weekend early by treating yourself to a relaxing evening spa under the stars at Peninsula Hot Springs.
- Peninsula Hot Springs is a natural hot spring and day spa destination on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula that has received multiple awards.
- Enjoy a peaceful and rejuvenating experience by relaxing in this coastal oasis’s natural hot mineral waters.
- Visitors have the opportunity to spend 3 hours exploring more than 70 bathing experiences from around the world, such as the cave pool, reflexology walk, Turkish steam bath, sauna, cold plunge pools, family bathing area, massaging showers, and the signature hilltop pool that offers panoramic views of the region.
- Various cafes on the premises offer delicious food and beverages.
- You can make the most of the music and events exclusively available in the evenings.
- This transfer service offers a hassle-free journey to relaxation, less than 90 minutes away from
Experience a full-day trip to Peninsula Hot Springs, an award-winning coastal retreat less than 90 minutes from Melbourne.
Peninsula Hot Springs offers a variety of geothermal bathing experiences in a beautiful natural setting. With over 70 options in the Bath House, it is a great place to relax and rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul.
The Peninsula Hot Springs offers a direct shuttle service that allows passengers to relax and enjoy a retreat from their everyday routines. Visitors can pamper themselves at the spa and soak up the serene surroundings, promoting relaxation and rejuvenation. Peninsula Hot Springs aims to provide pleasurable experiences where individuals can connect with nature and find a sense of inner peace.
This coastal oasis’s pools and private baths are filled with natural thermal mineral waters, providing a relaxing and healing experience.
The Bath House offers over 50 bathing experiences for guests of all ages and has a kiosk that provides dinner options and snacks. Peninsula Hot Springs, located 90 minutes from Melbourne, is Victoria’s first natural hot springs and day spa centre.
- The departure from Melbourne is scheduled for 3:00 pm.
- The Peninsula Hot Springs arrives at 4:30 pm.
Bathing time: 3 hours
- The Peninsula Hot
- Springs closes at 8:00 pm.
- The return to Melbourne is scheduled for 10:00 pm.
- Spa treatments and wellness activities are extra and can be pre-booked directly with the Peninsula Hot Springs. Please note limited availability, especially during peak season; advantage bookings are required at +61 (0)3 5950 8777.
- The locker ($8) and towel ($6) hire are available upon reception arrival, payable directly.
- All food and beverages are available for purchase at the Peninsula Hot Springs, or you can BYO. Glass and alcohol are prohibited.
- Transfer to and from accommodation to the central departure point
- Any meals not indicated within the itinerary – at the guest’s own expense
Our central meeting point is outside the front of the Regent Theatre – 191 Collins St, Melbourne @ 3:00 pm.
*Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your nominated pickup time so as not to delay or miss your tour.
- 3 hours of evening bathing time (over 70 spa experiences)
- Express afternoon shuttle to & from Peninsula Hot Springs
- Bath House entry (excluding “Transport Only” fare type)
- Skip the queue for priority entrance
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Hosted by an experienced road crew
- One Melbourne inner-city pickup/drop-off point
What do you need to bring?
- Swimwear or bathers & a towel
- Refillable plastic water bottle to stay hydrated
- Dress code swimsuits are required in the Bath House bathing area; rash vests and board shorts are acceptable.
- Footwear: To reduce the risk of slips, thongs (flip flops) are recommended around pools and any wet areas
- We recommend bringing your water bottle to drink from during your visit.
- Spending money to purchase food & beverages from one of the health choice cafes onsite
- No cash payments – All onsite payments will now be cashless and, where possible, contactless.